- Junior person to fill the position of Office Clerk
- Part-time, 5 hours per day, 25 hours a week
- Monday- Friday, 8:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. or 12:00p.m. to 5:00pm
- High school diploma or office administration certificate
- Must be an active member of UFCW
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Office experience preferred; however, most training done on the job
- Computer Skills: Word processing documents, spreadsheets, input data and many other projects
- Communication Skills: Receive incoming calls or other information that needs to get to the right people. Work closely with many people in the office and must speak clearly and have good people skills.
- Customer Service: Speak to people outside the company including vendors and non-union workers
- Organizational Skills: May have many different jobs or tasks at once. Keeping them organized and neat is important.
- $19,500 per year
- Comprehensive benefits package
How To Apply
- Please email your resume, cover letter and to email@example.com or fax to (413) 732-5376
- Only electronic applications will be excepted